Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 02-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
ArchPrime

Home MUD: Archons of Avenshar
ArchPrime is on a distinguished road
Archons of Avenshar Goes Live!

RuneFire Studios is proud to announce the official opening of Archons of Avenshar (AoA), our persistent, browser based, fantasy-themed game. For the past couple months, we've existed in a player-testing phase, but no more!

Bring your role playing imaginations and enjoy an all original storyline set in an all original world. Explore newly discovered lands in search of lost secrets of the Archons. Plop yourself down in the tavern and challenge another player to a game of Shove It, betting your gold against theirs. Become the most skilled adventurer within the new lands and forge your renown within the kingdom. Or, take an entirely different path altogether - the choices are yours!

Visit our website to read the game overview, read the storyline background and view other information. Click the PLAY NOW button when ready to join the fun!

Last edited by ArchPrime : 02-07-2009 at 01:12 PM.
ArchPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
Kepo

Home MUD: Eragard
Kepo is on a distinguished road
Re: Archons of Avenshar Goes Live!

I've been one of the testers for Avenshar, starting way back in late September / early October of 2008. The game has evolved and changed in great ways from what it was before. The graphical front-end client makes the mudding experience in Avenshar a uniquely comfortable one. The world is still quite small but the small size does invoke a sense of newness (since the lore is that we're on a new, unchartered continent) and wonder and curiosity.

The game is constantly in development and always responding to player comments, suggestions and requests. Darsh, the creator and administrator, is online daily and frequently interacts with new and recurring players and is always open to constructive criticism.

Avenshar is now my home MUD. If you log on, you can find me under the name Baelwrath.
Kepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:56 AM   #3
Xine

Xine is on a distinguished road

This game is great!!! Everyone should try it!! Don't be shy now... lol

Hope to see you there
Xine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
Xine

Awww man my new addiction won't load!!

I've been trying for awhile now. I cleared out my history and my cookies and still nothing... what else can I do?
Old 02-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
Xine

Well it seems to be working great now! Even better than before! Hizzah

So, I hope some of you will try this game. Its still small and new but its awesome! Its got a beautifully crafted world and a very friendly but small player base who will gladly help! And the admin is awesome too, he participates in roleplay and takes ideas. He's worked really hard to make this game and done a great job of it!
Old 02-23-2009, 02:01 AM   #6
Xine

Hey! AoA is growing fast! Don't miss out! Very soon there will be quests I hear
Old 02-23-2009, 11:16 AM   #7
Kepo

Home MUD: Eragard
Kepo is on a distinguished road

Aye. We've grown to house around 6-9 players during peak time. This is tremendous growth, since last week we were sitting at 2-3 during peak time.

Don't miss out on this great game, especially now in the beginning since you have the potential to impact the direction of the game's story and lore!
Kepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:40 PM   #8
Milawe

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Home MUD: Stash
Home MUD: Archons of Avenshar
Milawe has a spectacular aura aboutMilawe has a spectacular aura about

I'll post my two cents, too, then! The admins of AoA just added their first Flash mini-game recently, and I think this is going to be a trend for the mud. I love the concept and the implementation. Wish I had more time to really get into it.
Milawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #9
Ide

Ide will become famous soon enoughIde will become famous soon enough

Wow, I just tried that mini-game too...I know many mud players stress they play muds because they like the text, but I think this really has potential to give muds some fresh energy.
Ide is offline   Reply With Quote