Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 10-26-2002, 10:18 PM   #1
Arielle

Arielle is on a distinguished road
Smile

Between Shadows and Light is seeking Admins with good people skills and a love of roleplaying. The Mud is Clan based player-killing in a Rom 2.4 codebase. We have chosen to enforce roleplay as a means of eliminating the 'hack and slash' element. Applicants must be willing to lead the players in story based quests and set an example of proper behaviour and creative roleplaying.

Serious applicants please drop by and chat with us.
We are currently in Beta Testing.

shadowlight.wolfpaw.net 4444

Arielle
Arielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 11:26 AM   #2
April

April is on a distinguished road
Hello ~

Your post caught my interest, however when I tried to log onto your Mud to gather some more information, inquire what exactly and who exactly you're looking for, and to perhaps apply, I found your Mud was "newlocked" and as I was unable to log on.

Have you currently filled all your positions? If not, I'm still very much interested in hearing about your world and what you plan to make of it. You may either post here or email me (aalbrechtsen@southampton.liu.edu) if you're still looking for people.

Thanks,
April.
April is offline   Reply With Quote

Imaginative Roleplayers Needed! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Imaginative & Creative People! Archaia Advertising for Staff 0 04-01-2007 03:49 PM
Top JTS Roleplayers Brody MUD Announcements 4 05-02-2005 03:18 PM
Looking for Serious Roleplayers Aidan_RoD Advertising for Players 0 03-17-2005 10:41 PM
Roleplayers Needed! Hyena Priestess Advertising for Players 1 01-28-2005 11:01 PM
Looking for Good Roleplayers Sanvean Advertising for Players 2 09-07-2003 02:01 PM