Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > Mud Development and Administration > MUD Coding
Click here to Register

Old 04-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
thorn

thorn is on a distinguished road
Hire a Coder

Hey all

First off thanks for your interest in checking this post out!

My name is Thorn im looking to hire an extra coder or two (we all ready have a very competent coder but could use some extra help). Its ok if your just learning or need some help familiarizing yourself with muds, we would be happy to help and could set you up your own test port! We like to try to be professional so we use bitbucket for a repository and mercurial for version control (help with each is offered). Willing to compensate someone willing to invest some time.

Some information about the mud you would be working on

Name: Dalamyr
Game: Dalamyr.com 4220

I have just recently taken over on this diku derrivative, in its recent incarnations it was Myrradel or Alhazi. The mud is mostly original (and anything not has been drastically changed), and focuses highly on a competitive pvp environment. While once it had offered a subclass system recently it has changed over to an in-game faction system where you can join (and have standing with) npc factions which will grant you extra perks within the game.

The world is immense (over 10k rooms) and growing every day. It is built to very high standards, with a theme focusing on high fantasy.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have
And thank you for your consideration

You may email me at
thorn is offline   Reply With Quote