Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 06-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #21
rendekar

rendekar is on a distinguished road
Re: New 1000 AD

Hey dogma, forget about that game and play a real mud. muds are cool
rendekar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:58 PM   #22
jackal59mo2

jackal59mo2 is on a distinguished road

I think telling someone to "forget" a game that he is consistently working on and advertising is crass, not cool.
jackal59mo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:09 AM   #23
dogma

dogma is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone, Just thought I would stop in and tell you to come by and give my game a try. Ive done more upgrades on the site and should really make the game much more enjoyable. Stop by join an alliance and learn this great game.

Last edited by dogma : 06-16-2013 at 08:18 PM.
dogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #24
dogma

Hello,

Hey I finished some you tube videos of the game and thought I would post them in case someone might want to check out the game.

Here is the features video from you tube

here is the overall you tube video page

Last edited by dogma : 05-23-2016 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #25
Tristan1992

Home MUD: GateWay
Home MUD: Rocky
Home MUD: MUME
Tristan1992 is on a distinguished road

As for analogies MUD's are like Ping Pong while 1000 AD is like Chess. Not even remotely similar. I was unaware that there were turn based online games of this nature out there. I'm a lousy mudder (poor hand eye co-ordination, slow to react to changing situations (or to carry the analogy further I suck at sports)) but excel at turn based games. Interesting. I don't care much for the name of this game. 1000 AD? But I'll look for similar games out there now that I know.
Tristan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #26
dogma

Hello

Sorry about bumping the thread since I hadn't posted in quite awhile but have some big changes going on at the site and wanted to let people know. We are moving to a private server today!!! That means no more server crashes and downtime so the game will run a lot smoother.
Other changes since I last posted are we have installed brand new forums, got a new blog for the site , worked on a lot more tutorials to learn the game faster. We have added an auto protection option so if a person doesn't want to explore we do it for them. We will be adding a new game to the site next month as a test server to try out new things. Like new civilizations, Egyptians and Aztec civilization will be added to the game soon also.
Stop by and try out the new server and see if the game runs faster. It better, it costs a lot more You can get to the game through this link

or this page which will lead you to the tutorials, forums and all the other stuff a person needs to learn this game.

Soon will be active interface.

Last edited by dogma : 05-23-2016 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:43 AM   #27
dogma

Hi guys,

I have posted here before but it was quite a bit ago. My site is back online after awhile off. I have been working on this site for 6 years now and after a break to rethink my site I have put it back up. It is a text based game based on medieval civilizations from around the year 1000 AD. Hence the name New 1000 AD. It is turn based strategy , 100% free so no real investment in giving it a go

Here is website

Here is twitter

@New1000AD

Here is Facebook group page

Stop by and give it a try if you are into text based games. Wargaming, turn based strategy.