Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 09-25-2004, 03:21 PM   #1
Retak101

Retak101 is on a distinguished road
Hey guys,
We're looking for builders for our build port. I finally got around to setting it up. anyways, here's the deal, I know building can get boring and i hate for good builders to get "Burned Out" so this is what I will require of you instead.
#1) Builders must PLAY on the players port I want you to know what areas we will need and get a feel for the game
#2) Builders on the builders port will build at their own pace. I know that everyone has a real life as well and i dont expect you to spend all your time building.
#3) you are REQUIRED to have FUN... heh... you Must!! You Must!!!

I set up Lucienst as a place for all to have fun, if you have any ideas on how to make lucienst a better place, we are always open to new ideas. As with most of you, I too have a real life, and a busy one at that, I code on the mud as I can, but for now, I am going hiking... please catch me on the mud at
lucienst.merseine.nu port 4000 or send me an e-mail at
you can also reach me through the forum board on our home page our forum is new, check us out.
See ya soon
~Re'Tak
Retak101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lucienst Builder port is up!! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adventures Unlimited - tharel.net port 5005 Ytrewtsu Advertising for Players 0 01-17-2006 08:57 PM
The realm of Lucienst : Builders Wanted Kariyana Advertising for Staff 3 01-18-2005 10:10 PM
Lucienst looking for Builders and Testers Retak101 Advertising for Staff 1 09-06-2004 01:45 PM
New port address for Feudal Realms Terloch MUD Announcements 0 08-12-2003 09:57 PM
big code port of lots of small ones? erdos MUD Coding 7 11-12-2002 03:20 PM