Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 11-12-2003, 08:43 PM   #1
RedCorn

RedCorn is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I represent a quality sci-fi roleplaying MOO that has been in what I'd call 'Hobby Development' for 6 years now. We're presently in open beta and have a reasonably active group of players that enjoy our futurist world.

We are in need of one or more coders who are skilled in MOO to assist us in forwarding the many projects and requests that are proposed and requested by the community. Code is used by the players in real-time so there is a definite need for quality code the first time and every time, but mistakes, ofcourse, are bound to happen. You'll get to code against integrated APIs that provide basic file IO, xml encoding/decoding, web integration on a level not seen often elsewhere and even an experimental MOO-JAVA Bridge.

If you're interested, please email .
RedCorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 11:01 PM   #2
Spazmatic

Spazmatic is on a distinguished road
Do you have a webpage? Address for the MOO so we can take a look? It's definitely an interesting hook (never seen APIs for XML publishing and storage in a MOO before...), but more information (if it is available) would be awful awesome.
Spazmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 04:55 PM   #3
RedCorn

RedCorn is on a distinguished road
Smile

Sure, our website is . You won't find a great deal of information about the technologies we're using (maybe a bit in our discussion forum), but you'll find a lot of info about the game and so on.
RedCorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Skilled at MOO Code? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Futuristic MOO Seeks Skilled RolePlayers Jago Advertising for Players 0 01-15-2007 11:06 PM
um..how do I code? Asalyt MUD Coding 12 05-26-2004 05:03 AM
2 positions open for skilled applicants only soulsinger Advertising for Staff 2 10-10-2003 01:23 AM
I would like to code! Zellius Advertising for Staff 1 07-03-2002 08:59 AM
Skilled RPers sought... Zalmo Advertising for Players 0 05-20-2002 11:32 PM