Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 08-25-2009, 03:02 AM   #1
epicdream

epicdream is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up ready for THE Pk Mud?

Steinmaur's blade flashes as it shears the head of another werewolf. Dawn glints on the horizon as Valerie suddenly appears beside him in a flash of green.

"Another Vrykola?" she hisses softly in his ear. He slowly turns to face her as he wipes blood from his blades.

"they are becoming too numerous and powerful to take chances with" the razor sharp swords click into their sheath's. Suddenly something catches his eye as the sun sends plumes of steam off of the two undead killers. A large group of werewolves, Vrykolas, is bounding towards them. Their eyes shine as the air around them crackle with powers old and of the earth. Steinmaur dissapears in a crackle of green light. Suddenly a wolf stands up right and points his finger at her. a web of thick yellow substance flys from his hand and enshrouds her. The Wolves surround and a scream pierces the morning of the eternal night....

Eternal night is a heavily modified godwars mud thats focuses intensely on pk. The mud is Noob friendly, has a great tutorial and players that love to help. There are two very well balanced and unique vampire werewolf races that use a number of original powers. The Action and Character building are both very fast paced and addictive. Your character becomes ready to compete in pk very quickly. A remort system(characters past a certain stat can reset stats to gain additional powers and abilities) keeps a fresh pk cycle and allows dedicated players to reach great echelons of power while making the mud accessible to new players. There are a number of fun and original powers for each race. both races are very balanced and as a result the combat is very strategical and fast paced and competive. The game centers on clan power and dynamics. The world is very unique and comprehensive with fast exping and super mobs that can provide challenging and entertaining quests. Anyone looking for a great community and online mudding or player vs player experience should check it out. Oh and mention this ad to me for a bonus to your character's attack power.

Eternal night - EN.MUDMAGIC.COM PORT 9009

Hope to be killing with you.
-ED
epicdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #2
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Re: ready for THE Pk Mud?

Are you aware that Kavir has GodWars 2 out? Good luck.
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough

Delerak,

This person is advertising for his/her mud or a mud they enjoy. Why would you promote another MUD on someone elses advertisement for players. Much worse, do it in a negative way as if his MUD cannot stand up to another of the same genre.

Epicdream,

Your game sounds exciting and fun. Hope for your success!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #4
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak

I'm not promoting GW2. I don't care really. I just wasn't sure if the OP was aware that the original creator of god wars had opened up GW2 which put most other GW muds out of business. If I was unaware I would want somebody to let me know. In hindsight, perhaps I should have PM'd him?
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #5
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough

Maybe, but then I should have PM'd you, so we're both guilty
Game on!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:21 PM   #6
Ide

Ide will become famous soon enoughIde will become famous soon enough

I think I don't need to PM anyone to say that GW2 and GW are pretty different experiences, and it's not hard to imagine people would prefer one over the other, but not just GW2 over GW.
Ide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:27 AM   #7
epicdream

epicdream is on a distinguished road

I invite anyone who enjoys godwars AND godwars2 to try this mud. It is very strategic combat with alot of unique and interesting abilities that make combat based more on strategy than just hours and size. a great pk experience. from transmutation that allows you to create strategic items that can stop even the most powerful character to darkness attacks that shroud your actions. the ability to bounty hunt players for rewards and moves that allow you to rise from the dead to attack your opponent again. You can even remortify your character, trading size for incredible abilities that allow you to harness the elements, move at amazing speed and create fear in the minds of your enemies....

come kill with us...
epicdream is offline   Reply With Quote