Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 07-01-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
DarkOzma

Home MUD: Dragonball Evolution
DarkOzma is on a distinguished road
Dragonball Evolution's 9th Year!

This July marks the 9th year Dragonball Evolution has been open. The last 9 years have been great coding and building on DBE. Just like every other July, Double Exp mode will be on for the entire month. I'll also be holding multiple events that will include ImmQuests and PK Wars. DBE is like no other DBZ MUD out there, if you want an unique experience, come check us out. Even if you don't like DBZ, you still may like DBE, there's more to this MUD than just DBZ. 9 years is just the beginning of the evolution of the Dragonball theme on DBE.
DarkOzma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
DarkOzma

Home MUD: Dragonball Evolution
DarkOzma is on a distinguished road
Re: Dragonball Evolution's 9th Year!

If you like PK, now is the time to check out DBE. There's been PK Wars held by players and immortals quite a bit this month. I recently made some changes to the PK system like making it so knockdowns aren't a 100% chance. I also added in High Tension which allows your ki attacks to increase the damage if your physical attacks every so often. Come check out DBE before July is over and tell your friends about us.
DarkOzma is offline   Reply With Quote