Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 10-07-2002, 02:03 PM   #1
Muerte

Muerte is on a distinguished road
Question

I have put together a group of coders, builders, others for creating a Forgotten Realms. DnD 3ed Based MUD. If you are interested in more specifics, feel free to e-mail me, or if you use IRC get on /server irc.acestar.org and join #ROM. Web site is Server is mudsanddragons.com 4000 . The codebase is modified Rom2.4b6, with alot of additions.
The information on available positions are:

Coder(s): Coders will be asked to code different things needed for the feel and theme. Some requests will be made, a list of needed codes will be made, all coders would hopefully be able to get together to throw around some ideas and such. Most ideas are already written, so if you like the idea of a challenge in trying to program something from a thought with a few guidelines, that's what we'd like. All coders that qualify get thier OWN shell to work on, and modify as needed for thier project.

Builder(s): Trying to get some builders for input of what is needed for OLC, etc etc. Builders will be asked to make atleast 1 requested type of area (when operational), and allowed 1 original area (that fits into the world). All ideas are welcome. Knowledge of Forgotten Realms settings a Plus. I have maps and documents on cities and indepth detail of area's. Will discuss changes and further if interested.

Questmaster(s): I'm really interested in meeting with a couple to go over some ideas so a nice RP can be added into the game. Quests will be indepth and players will be incouraged to join an "adventure party" and they will be run through quests on a group by group basis. Area's and objects will be made for such quests. And each quest will be ran once in a while and no character can go through the same quest twice.  Customized autoquest system has been started. A builder and coder is wanted to handle quest matters.

Other(s): Other positions/needs will be met as people reply with ideas of what may be needed.

Benefits: This goes as follows, any major contributing person will AUTOMATICALLY be givin an IMM/GODship. These will play on the RP as well, as the GOD will be named after an existing patron. All contributors will receive credit for work they have done. Gods are positions and not staff. This is an RP Mud with PK.

Any questions, feel free to e-mail or swing on to

Please don't reply to the post that has nothing to do with what I'm asking for. This is to include D20 or any copywrite stuff.
Muerte is offline   Reply With Quote

Forgotten Realms D&D 3ed Mud - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lands of the Forgotten jtrpdx Advertising for Staff 0 04-28-2006 08:30 PM
MMORPG-Style Forgotten Realms MUD Seeking Staff gicker Advertising for Staff 1 06-24-2004 08:06 PM
Forgotten Realms D&D Mud Muerte Advertising for Staff 0 07-20-2002 04:30 PM
Forgotten Realms D&D Mud Muerte Advertising for Staff 0 07-01-2002 12:29 PM
Forgotten Realms D&D Mud Muerte Advertising for Staff 2 06-13-2002 01:19 PM