Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 08-23-2002, 04:06 PM   #1
Lothios

Lothios is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lothios Send a message via MSN to Lothios Send a message via Yahoo to Lothios
Age of Falter runs on the smaug 1.4a codebase with modification's being implemented frequently.  AoF will have the standard smaug pkill restrictions with a arena being implemented soon.  Role-playing is encouraged but not a requirement.  We are building the area files from the ground up so that we may create our own story line.  A D&D story line that will involve the player as much as possible.  

I look forward to having the world created so that we can change it as events happen.  The basic layout of the continent of Valeru is currently in the works and is open to anyone's suggestions.  Soon I will have a jpeg complete of the continent map so to give you a general idea of the layout.  Granted this is not the final draft by all means, the jpeg will just be a beginning guide, something that will most likely be revamped then revamped again.  

AoF is brand new but not necessarily my first mud that I have hosted.  Unfortunately they were "slayed" (bolt of lightning, no not the spell)  back in '97 after I had been working on the first one (Heresy) for over two years.  This discouraged me for quite awhile until I made a recent move back to my home state.  Even before Hersey 1 & 2 I have imp'ed on various MUDs, such as Biohazard (Smaug based, defunct), and Realms of Despair as a builder (Loth) for a short while.  This is my attempt to assure you I am not wet behind the ears.  

I am not running a build port, I have had too many builders going insane working alone like that (including myself). If you are interested contact Lothios (djjasonbyronL@hotmail.com) or logon to 12.254.203.53 4000
** We currently are looking for a head builder to manage and hire other builders, this position does require extensive experience with building on smaug.
------------------
Lothios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 10:30 PM   #2
Lothios

Lothios is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lothios Send a message via MSN to Lothios Send a message via Yahoo to Lothios
The head builder position has been filled but we are still looking for experienced builders. Inexperienced builders will be consider. Plus we have an opening for a webmaster.

-Lothios
Lothios is offline   Reply With Quote