Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 09-30-2002, 09:47 PM   #1
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
My MUD designs have finally crystalized into a more-or-less final stage in reference to their design. Now, I am looking for dev staff for it.

The MUD itself is based on a post-apocalyptic world, following a unique theme of my own design. The theme itself has base in anime, written fiction of many eras and countries, and more things than I can list.

The development team itself will be involved in the creation of the world, as well as the designs of the MUD itself. What can happen - what will happen - what the code's limitations will be. And more.

For those that are interested, email me at kaos8891 at hotmail.com. I will be glad to answer any specific questions about this project - however, I will refrain from posting any specific details on these boards, for several reasons.
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote

Development Staff Sought - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Java Coder Sought for unique MU* development Bunabiros Advertising for Staff 1 08-06-2007 07:06 AM
New muds in development Baram Tavern of the Blue Hand 8 04-16-2006 03:34 PM
Mud in Development Revenus Advertising for Players 0 04-07-2006 02:41 PM
Etherea RPG now in development! Traithe Advertising for Players 11 05-17-2005 11:30 AM
Serulan(Mud under development) Nosrath Advertising for Staff 0 07-28-2004 01:58 PM