Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 04-18-2002, 04:07 PM   #1
Aliyah and Co

Aliyah and Co is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aliyah and Co
Smile

Aliyah and Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2002, 08:03 PM   #2
Serrina

Serrina is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Serrina Send a message via MSN to Serrina
Wink

Woohoo it worked!

Hello I am Carol, I have not played games for very long compared to most. I didnt even like games till I went to a friends house one day and while I was waiting for her to get ready (she is ALWAYS late) I fiddled with her NES, there was this game on it cant even remember the name.  But ... we never went out that night.  By that weekend I had hit FUNCO and was the proud owner of an NES and a that game from my friends house (dang i wish i could remember the name) and a game called Final Fantasy VII (i think thats the one, you know the one that starts with her not having her memory and in the middle of the game the world blows up?)  ... needless to say after FF there was no turning back. ***edit= I was 28 at the time, very late bloomer***

I bought my first computer in 1998 on my birthday, the day my taxes came back (convienant huh?) and there was free AOL ... being a big fan of free i loaded it up.  After doing the initial playing you do with a new machine, I looked up games on the boot screen of AOL (or whatever they call it).  There was this really cool picture of a Dragon and a link.  So ... link I did and never looked back ... looked cross eyed at some hefty AOL bills a couple times, but never looked back.  

I have tried other games but have stayed true to the one I play because I truly love the people there and they put up with me!  As you get to know me, you will realize why this is important.

I am :cough: 30 something and have a son, I live in sunny Florida and work in advertising, the sale, design and so forth of.  There is a man I love deeply that I met in the game I play and ... hmmmm well as you can see pretty much run of the mill stuffs!

I am looking forward to getting to know people here and learning lots!

Da last brain cell behind Da Featherbutt
Serrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2002, 06:14 PM   #3
GrumpyOldLady

GrumpyOldLady is on a distinguished road
Angry

GrumpyOldLady is offline   Reply With Quote

Hullo! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hullo! Ishamael Introduce Yourself 0 06-14-2002 05:39 PM