Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 08-03-2002, 11:55 AM   #1
Straud

Straud is on a distinguished road
Realms of Disillusion is a modified smaug 1.4a currently adopting a theme set in Forgotten Realms (2nd Ed.) we also wish to add Ravenloft, Greyhawk, Krynn, and Spelljamming into the MUD but all of this is giong to take alot of work. As the last few builders that were hired decided to become lazy and then disappear we are once again in need of good dedicated builders that would like to work on such a theme. As of now most building is done off-line, but we have just put in a builder's port so people who wish to build on-line can. Be forwarned that there is alot of work to do and builders are given alot of vnums to work with at a time. Also I guess I should mention that all who are interested will be asked to go through an application proccess. You would be surprised to see how many people get annoyed at this. We are also seeking out a good coder with at least 2 years of C coding and very good knowledge of the smaug source all coders will be given there own login and pw to the shell when it has been show that they know what they are doing and are dedicated to the tasks at hand. So anyone who is interested can e-mail me at or Cyldor at or connect to disillusion.iflipout.com port 6021.
Straud is offline   Reply With Quote

In need of builders - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coders/Head Builders/Builders/Idea Makers Wanted xunil Advertising for Staff 0 05-23-2005 05:29 PM