Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 11-06-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
Carnegie

Carnegie is on a distinguished road
Life in LegendMUD - Agrabah

I trudge on, through what seems like a sea of sand. The sun beats relentlously down on me, I stumble into another sandstorm and feel that this once beautiful desert, that beckoned to my adventurous side, will now be the last thing I see. But all of a sudden, could this be a town? Thinking this must be another of the many mirages I have been seeing, I tentatively take two small steps and find... finally!!! This IS a town!

People scurry this way and that, dressed in long flowing robes of every colour and covering every shape of person, from children to the elderly. After stumbling and tripping through the pathways, I finally arrive at the Fountain in what seems like the centre of town. It becomes apparent to me: I'm in the ancient land of Agrabah.

After drinking my fill from the fountain and sitting back to gain my strength I decide to find this "captain", whose booming voice is all I have heard since finding this mysterious town. He keeps yelling something about ordering guards to find a prisoner. I wander a little more and come across...

-Below is directly taken from game-

The Captain of the Guard looks around menacingly.
You ask the Captain of the Guard, 'prisoner'

The Captain of the Guard says to you, 'A prisoner managed to escape from the dungeons earlier today.'

The Captain of the Guard looks at you coolly, with an expert eye, as if judging how he'd do in a fight with you.

The Captain of the Guard says to you, 'There is a reward being offered for his capture, if you're interested.'
The Captain of the Guard says to you, 'My guards are searching the streets, I'd suggest you do the same.'

The Captain of the Guard gives a set of manacles to you.
The Captain of the Guard says, 'Oh, and use these on the prisoner if you happen to find him before we do. Good luck.'
The Captain of the Guard turns away, obviously dismissing you.

Could this be the adventure I crave?

LegendMud is well into it's 15th year. Come join the community and unravel the different plots and mysteries that can be found throughout the land.
Carnegie is offline   Reply With Quote