Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 08-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
GhostInAProgram

Name: Ghost
Home MUD: Watch the Fall
GhostInAProgram is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to GhostInAProgram
Talking ApocalypticLegacy LF Staff

Theme: Post Apocalyptic
Information: 173.28.12.230 [6666]

I'm only looking for builders and or helpers.

Building wise we'll be working with a stock LPMud so obviously we're going to have to strip the stock from it and replace it with the original content that I've already written out and came up with. I plan on creating the the city of Maliss with 3 dungeons and some decent room to explore within it. I don't want to go to far in the beginning and make things to large with no detail. I want to start with more detail than rooms and then we can work on building outwards.

With helpers I'm going to need them to fully understand the system and I'm not going to post everything you need to know within this post. You'll be able to talk to me in-game about it. The world right now is tiny and there's not too many features to look over so your job will be some what easy. Helpers will need to talk to newbies and be able to help them with anything that they need. Of course I don't want you feeding them like a baby though; try to hint around with them about how they could find this or give them a little information to work with.

I'm not too demanding for helpers right now, but builders are going to have to step it up. I will lead you, I will give you projects to work with, and I will give you a fun environment to work in. I'm not going to be an ass, but you know as well as I that if you need something done you have to enforce sh*t some of the time so be prepared for that if you are will to be one of my staff.

Talk to me in-game if you want me to talk to you about positions faster. I'll be on and off of the forums because I have a lot of work to do with AL.

Regardless, thank you so much for reading!

-Ghost
GhostInAProgram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
GhostInAProgram

Name: Ghost
Home MUD: Watch the Fall
GhostInAProgram is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to GhostInAProgram
Re: ApocalypticLegacy LF Staff

Finally got our first dungeon up 'Catacombs of Milenko'. We have 3 bosses 2 monster types inside the dungeon. Looking for builders to help with some new items, stats, new mob types, or rooms. If the dungeon is complete before anyone comes to help then there's still 2 more dungeons and the city of Maliss to work on so there's a lot of work to do!

-Ghost
GhostInAProgram is offline   Reply With Quote