Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 10-03-2006, 09:50 PM   #1
Xuide

Xuide is on a distinguished road
Looking for a MUD where the possibilities are limitless? Look no further than Medievia.com!

Among the endless possibilities is Medievia's new, exciting clan ships! Get a group of players together, raise the sails, weigh the anchor and sail off into adventure!

Fight giant sea serpents on a Man of War with your ship's many guns! Go searching for magical beasts of the deep to further your clan's success! And coming soon, trade items across the world for untold riches!

You're probably thinking, "That sounds like a lot of work. I have to buy ammunition for my ship, move the ammunition to the many guns on the ship, get a bunch of people to raise the sails, repair any damage to the ship during the journey, put out fires, and make sure the ship isn't taking on water. Am I supposed to do all this WHILE steering the boat AND fighting off factions of monsters?!?!?" Well, introducing DECKHANDS!!!

Deckhands is a new feature of Medievia that allows ship captains to hire non-playing characters on their ship to do the dirty work for them! Don't have enough players to man your ship but still want to go out searching for adventure? WE HAVE YOU COVERED! With deckhands, finding adventure on the open seas could not be simpler!

Come check us out! Medievia.com port 4000.

Do you dare enter?
Xuide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:25 AM   #2
Kastagaar

Kastagaar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Kastagaar
Oh dear. Here we go again.
Kastagaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:37 AM   #3
imported_Synozeer

imported_Synozeer is on a distinguished road
I see nothing but a post advertizing for players in the advertizing for players forum, with no mention of the traditional trigger points associated with Medievia. Let's see if we can avoid going there on this one.
imported_Synozeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Medievia Ships - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Karinth: Ships and Pirates Muirdach Advertising for Players 0 07-28-2006 06:00 AM
Medievia V Soleil Advertising for Players 8 07-03-2006 12:12 PM
Clan Ships on Medievia Chryos Roleplaying and Storytelling 26 03-10-2006 05:53 PM
Medievia tyreblood Advertising for Players 14 01-04-2006 04:44 PM
Medievia Anzerion Advertising for Players 60 05-12-2005 08:10 PM