Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 04-18-2002, 05:35 PM   #1
Albion

Albion is on a distinguished road
Hi Gang,

I've been Mud'in' since '98. Yes yes I know - a newby. But I was playing RPGs using paper and pencil back when disco was king. Imagine how happy I was to find em' on line.

Just found these boards this week and tore through plenty of posts. Good to see a healthy community here from lots of MU*'s. Always good to exchange information.

I am heavy into RP. Second would be I think what some of you call the "explorer type" and then skills development. Not big on PvP - I prefer intrigue, slander, rumor mongering and general subterfuge while in game. Out of the game I am really quite nice!

Have a good one,

Albion
Albion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2002, 07:32 PM   #2
Astin

Astin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Astin Send a message via AIM to Astin Send a message via Yahoo to Astin
Astin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2002, 08:50 PM   #3
Kyandra

Kyandra is on a distinguished road
Talking

ooOOoo

someone else who remebers graph paper, pencil, and dice with all sorts of numbers of sides.

welcome and bright blessings.

I'm Kyandra btw. I have played various muds for the past several years since I discovered them myself. I remember being the only female at a paper and dice game and was glad to find that the proportions aren't as bad as they used to be.

My current mud of choice (and for the last 4 years or so) is AVATAR. If asked why, I think I would say it is the community. Yes people come and go, not always by their own will, but I think mudding is often as much who you mud with as where you mud.

I have a grown daughter who sadly doesnt' mud, but maybe after grad school......

Live Long, Die Well, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse
Kyandra is offline   Reply With Quote