Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 05-26-2006, 08:41 PM   #1
Vladaar

Vladaar is on a distinguished road
Arrow

[b]

AT THY QUEST MUD,

QUESTS ARE OUR BUSINESS!

Come check us out. Currently I would really like some staff for Player Relations, and for the Quest Council to brain storm interesting quests for players.

More info regarding quests include: 3 degrees of difficulty that the quest council will set on each quest, homelands will generally have the easiest difficulty level.

Player Relations - I look for people that are out-going, and generate conversations when there are none. I guess you could say people with a bubbly personality.

If your interested in any positions, I also will hire builders, but do not seek them, as I have high standards of building, and most young builders are not willing to put that much effort into someone elses mud.

P.S. This mud has been around for years, I have recently just brought it back after a 2 year stretch where I was addicted to one of those graphic games. So you won't be working on a mud that is "new" per say.

Vladaar
thyquest.com Port 4000
Vladaar is offline   Reply With Quote

SMAUG MUD - THY QUEST HIRING!!! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
THY QUEST mud hiring multiple positions Vladaar Advertising for Staff 1 06-27-2006 05:13 AM
Archaic Journey - Smaug Mud { HIRING ] Vladaar Advertising for Staff 0 10-04-2005 05:57 PM
Quest! Iacobos MUD Announcements 0 08-14-2005 12:54 PM
CTA Smaug/Chronicles OLC hiring CTA Advertising for Staff 0 09-25-2003 04:13 AM
Smaug/Chronicles OLC hiring STAFF CTA Advertising for Staff 0 09-03-2003 06:26 AM