Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 05-23-2002, 03:57 AM   #1
Ntanel

Ntanel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ntanel
Michael J. Fox has starred in over a dozen movies and was part of a dozen others. In his life time, thus far, he has been in two television series, Family Ties and Spin City.

At the end of Spin City, he even ties in his Family Ties roots and during the two season of Spin City he was in, included former cast members of Family Ties. Let us not forget his cameo roles in many other television series, movies and music videos.

The spokeperson for Diet Pepsi during the eighties, between the Back to the Future Trilogy releases, MJF star only grew larger.

During filming of of Spin City, MJF let it be known to staff and crew of his illness, he had Parkinsons. He had hid the sercret for a few years and only his closest relitives knew.

Unable to act without an occassional tremor, MJF has instead given his voice to many characters in films such as Homeward Bound 1 & 2 as Chance the young dog, Stuart the mouse in Stuart Little 1 & 2 and Milo J. Thatch in Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

MJF also lends his voice to various commercials, such as Gateway Computers, many for drug awareness as well as for his organization, the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.

Personally one of my favorite actors and possibly a favorite of yours, you can get more details about his life and his cause at these sites:

-----------------------------------------------------------

This poll is just because I saw Frighteners again in Dolby Stereo Surround and find I enjoy many of his movies and both his television series. What is your opinion? Do you have a favorite of his which is not listed here? Post you comments and make your vote today!
Ntanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2002, 07:37 PM   #2
melopene

melopene is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to melopene
I'm more into Bill Pullman myself. I dunno why, but the man makes me swoon. *drool*
melopene is offline   Reply With Quote