Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 12-04-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
Raster

Raster is on a distinguished road
Ever wonder if you're out of place?

I ask this because this site is mainly MUD-focused.

I'm a decade-plus MUSHer, with some college experience in MOOs many, many years ago (right after Relay Chat moved to the internet as IRC), and about 25 years of varied tabletop RPG experience. I've been a royal on SNW TrekMUSH, am Head Building Wizard on what we're unofficially calling SNW-II TrekMUSH (beta opening sometime in January- coders and builders NEEDED!), and a Jack Of All Trades Wizard on Altered Horizons MUSH (multi-genre, crossover MUSH, with everything from Zelda to Transformers to Doctor Who to Trek to Star Wars to...well, you're welcome, from any genre, really...).

I'm here looking for interesting places to go, and folks who might want to check out the places I've been, at some point. If I get interest, I'll post an official advertisement to the proper forum for the places I'm currently on.

Also, anyone who knows me (there's only one me, on all the MUSHes, it seems), is welcome to get back in touch with me, here.

Good to meet you all!

-Jackson Turnbull Raster
Raster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #2
Sergeytov

Sergeytov is on a distinguished road
Re: Ever wonder if you're out of place?

Fellow MUSHer here, not near as experienced, and I don't think we know each other, but...

welcome aboard!

MUSHed for about seven years or so. Ran tabletops, played with some miniatures, board games. No shame of being a gaming geek, nope.

As for feeling out of place? Not really. Then again, as someone who's learned mushcode along the way, I'm a wee bit eccentric within the MUSH world specifically, given my interest in mechanics and the like.
Sergeytov is offline   Reply With Quote