Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 05-09-2006, 07:21 PM   #1
kingarthyr

kingarthyr is on a distinguished road
Now accepting Builder applications for Death's Realm MUD. Before applying please note the following conditions you MUST be able to meet:

1) You MUST be willing to show up and work (that means you don't join the staff and not show up on the mud, not build areas and not keep in contact with the owner or other DMs (myself being the owner)

2) You MUST be willing to learn, take direction, follow instructions, and ask for help if needed.

3) You MUST have a sense of humor, please DO NOT apply if you're a stick in the mud, anal retentive, or have no concept of joking with your co-workers.

4) You MUST have a good grasp of the writing, reading, and understanding of the English language. People who talk like this: H3y wassup y0u N00bl3z NEED NOT APPLY. If you cannot or will not use proper spelling, grammar, etc, please don't waste your time nor mine. This is NOT a DBZ Mud or a MUD for 10 year olds.

Now, I also will only accept applications sent to Anyone who cannot follow this simple instruction and instead apply here obviously won't be able to follow instructions on the MUD and will not be accepted.

What we offer:

Dedicated Owner who does a lot of work (I do some code, I am the head builder, head trainer, part time web designer, MUD Concept Designer, etc.)

Dedicated Server (the ONLY thing running on the server is the MUD, and the webserver for the Mud)

A large world to play and work in.

Help. I have spend a considerable amount of time training new builders on the command structure of the system, and redesigning all the help files for ease of use.

Maps of areas, etc. This MUD is based on several AD&D and other worlds and information is provided to keep the MUD as true to the theme as humanly possible.

If you are interested in learning more and applying, contact me at to set up a time to have an informal interview to see if you match us, and we match your wishes.

Thank you.

Paladine
kingarthyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 06:43 PM   #2
kingarthyr

kingarthyr is on a distinguished road
*bump*
kingarthyr is offline   Reply With Quote

Death's Realm MUD seeks Staff - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking Builders for Death's Realm kingarthyr Advertising for Staff 2 01-17-2007 01:49 AM
Realm Of Dreams Is Seeking Staff! TheDemonMaster Advertising for Staff 0 02-18-2004 01:00 PM
Established MUD seeks staff: AlazlamBL Advertising for Staff 2 09-21-2002 05:37 PM
Realm of Darkness seeks Coder jtrpdx Advertising for Staff 0 07-16-2002 03:05 PM
Danaleen the Lost Realm seeks coder(s) Taliena Advertising for Staff 1 07-09-2002 01:52 AM