Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > MUD Announcements
Click here to Register

Old 03-08-2022, 10:49 PM   #1
the_draaks

Home MUD: Alter Aeon
the_draaks is on a distinguished road
Alter Aeon March 2022 Update

Hello one and all! This month we’ll be hosting a game event for St. Patrick’s Day, starting on Friday, March 18th and ending the morning of the 21st. Details are still in the works, so you’ll just have to log in and see what we have in store!

Recently our world builders have been going around and adding new mines and expanding on older ones. They added a mine area and a little horde below the green dragon. They also added a miner's guild, updated all the eq and mobs and made a whole new mine below the miner in Trinsic. In addition, they made the mine in the rock gnomes area probably twice as big. The mobs and equipment in the shadow forest area were updated, and we added a little mine there as well. We also updated and fixed up mobs and equipment in Shi'mon Island, which has a large underground section.

The opal mines under Ubar are next to be scheduled for such an update with a focus on equipment. This will include changes to lapidary opals, and the addition of new opal types, including white opals, black opals, potch opal and hyalite.

Here are some more recent changes made last month:
If you haven’t tried it out already, here’s a reminder that the dclient has a fully scored soundtrack, with ambient sounds and background music! More music continues to be added in order to diversify and beautify the world of Alter Aeon.

For more information, please refer to our latest Youtube presentation here:
the_draaks is offline   Reply With Quote