Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 07-31-2003, 09:32 PM   #1
Asalyt

Asalyt is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

A dark portal is in Alpha testing...so basically it's kinda bumpy.The playerbase is low,and they need more players.I've been playing for a few days,(pretty much non-stop) and it is one great MUD.There's quite a few cool things about it,like fun quests,cool guilds,and a big world(some of it isn't done yet,so I'm told). All it needs is a good playerbase and this could become the next Achaea. please stop by and check it out.The staff is really cool,and helps you out if you need anything. So if you're bored tonight,come take a peek at this MUD. You'll probably like it.btw,my alt is Asalyt. ( pretty obvious...:P)Address:adarkportal.com:7005
Web Addy: adarkportal.kyndig.com
Asalyt is offline   Reply With Quote

Bored? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ATTENTION: Tired, Bored, Frustrated Area Developer TSSAdmin Advertising for Staff 5 05-24-2003 09:14 PM
Bored Alajha Advertising for Players 6 10-01-2002 03:50 PM
Bored in lecture hall? Can't decide on a Mud? Atew Advertising for Players 0 08-31-2002 03:49 PM
bored....... LikitaRenn Tavern of the Blue Hand 14 05-01-2002 08:19 AM
You must be bored to be reading this Keljorian Introduce Yourself 0 04-26-2002 01:13 PM