|08-04-2004, 12:34 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2003
The Hyborian Lands MUD: Dark Shadows in Zamora
- Using the Hyboria theme, famous for Conan the Cimmerian
- Heavily modified SMAUG codebase (no, really!)
- Small pbase that is slowly growing. around 5-10 established
players visit/play THL daily. 4 out of 5 newbies tend to
actually play/explore longer than 5mins a session.
- 100% all original areas/zones created exclusively for THL
(no, really!) and there are no clustered zones here, instead
you get a realistic simulation of the wilderness, cities and
ruins of Zamora.
- Despite others claims, our spell/combat/skill system IS
modified, and is quite different from the original SMAUG
- We reward players who take the time to play and help
us with suggestions and building a playerbase.
- 4-sided class-based PLAYERKILLING with a ranking system.
PKILL is our main attraction, and we want PKILLERS!
- Our Vampires burn in the sun, our Were-men will gut you,
Our Sorcerers aren't medicore casters.
- We encourage RP, but do NOT enforce it.
- THL went into development over 3 years ago. We went
online in non-beta last Thanksgiving 04. We update
and improve THL MUD almost daily. We're committed
to quality gameplay, and building a modest playerbase.
Assuredly, we aren't going down next month.
- If you want bloody sword and sorcery, without the
cheese, without the future zones, without the space
guns, without the clustered zones that make no sense
whatsoever geographically, without the elves (I am
personally elved out), come to the real thing and
play a theme that existed long before Middle Earth
was an idea. THL is not rated PG-17.
<a href="telnet://hyborian-lands.net:6666/" target="_blank">The Hyborian Lands MUD: Dark Shadows in Zamora</a>
|Looking for a new home? - Similar Threads|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|I am looking for a new home||Visti||Advertising for Players||6||05-30-2006 06:30 AM|
|Evarayn's New Home!||Ferreh||MUD Announcements||0||09-11-2004 12:23 AM|
|Need a new home||Prufrock||Advertising for Players||11||03-12-2004 04:45 PM|
|New home city||Aangel||MUD Builders and Areas||5||09-14-2003 10:37 PM|
|Anywhere But Home||cainers||Advertising for Players||0||04-22-2002 04:47 PM|