Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 01-09-2005, 07:31 PM   #1
Thlundar

Thlundar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Thlundar Send a message via Yahoo to Thlundar
Hi people,

Infinite Fear has been around for a couple of years, but has recently hit a slump, and as such is being totally restructured. I am looking for a crew of dedicated, qualified staff members to help with the workload associated with such a restructure.

Infinite Fear doesn't take roleplaying too seriously, and is more focused on players actually having quality gameplay and fun. The PK and mobkilling is all finely tuned, and with new features (including an ALL pk continent of overland maps) coming VERY soon, and a planned commercial advertisement campaign I am in desperate need of some really good staff to man the fort and continue building the world up.

Infinite Fear is based on the SMAUG codebase, so if you have a fair bit of experience with SMAUG or derivatives and have the right kind of attitude, and time to spare then PLEASE log on or email me to express an interest. Everyone else? Please come and try your hand at being a player, who knows, maybe you'll like it?

Thanks people.
Thlundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 07:14 AM   #2
Thlundar

Thlundar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Thlundar Send a message via Yahoo to Thlundar
I should probably mention here that I do have a requirement that ALL members of my staff have played enough to have levelled at least one character to avatar level (50). Fortunately my focus is not on low level playing and you will find levelling is not particularly difficult.
Thlundar is offline   Reply With Quote

Infinite Fear wants YOU! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pkillers! Come to Infinite Fear! Thlundar Advertising for Players 0 02-07-2005 11:36 PM
Infinite Fear needs YOU! Thlundar Advertising for Players 1 01-12-2005 02:29 AM
Fear of losing mud friends... Enola_Phoenix Tavern of the Blue Hand 3 09-25-2004 07:12 AM
Making your MUD less prone to infinite looping erdos MUD Coding 8 01-19-2004 07:01 AM