Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 08-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
DonathinFrye

Name: Donathin Frye
Home MUD: Optional Realities
Home MUD: Atonement RPI
Home MUD: Project Redshift
DonathinFrye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonathinFrye
AtonementBETA - The Countdown

With the quickly approaching Grand Opening BETA phase of Atonement, the most popular new RPI to be released in the past decade, it's time to begin giving the MUDing Community a taste of what is to come.

Join our forums at and read about some of the surprising thrills, frights, heart-wrenching moments and incredible roleplaying experiences of the playerbase during our ALPHA Campaign.

Follow our staff as we give weekly updates on the groundbreaking new code and crafting.

Keep tabs on how our building team is progressing, as they work to create the most interactive and immersive world to be found on a MUD!

Read the on the canon, setting, races, background and history of our futuristic Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Horror world - and immerse yourself in the captivating story that we are telling.

Be a part of that story, and unlike most games, have a chance to change history, save (or destroy) civilizations and heal (or doom) the scraps of humanity that are still clinging on to dim hope for the future.

In a dynamic world of choices, consequences for actions, incomparably in-depth roleplay, fast-paced action and unparalleled crafting -- you play one of the last vestiges of human-kind in a gritty, foreboding future. What story will you tell?

AtonementBETA: Coming Fall 2010.

Last edited by DonathinFrye : 08-02-2010 at 10:29 PM.
DonathinFrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: AtonementBETA - The Countdown

This looks quite exciting. I looked at the documentation and it reminded me of when I used to play a game called "Wasteland" on the PC. Very fun. I hope you have a good opening in the fall!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote