Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 10-08-2007, 04:14 PM   #1
Sequitur

Sequitur is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Sequitur Send a message via AIM to Sequitur Send a message via Yahoo to Sequitur
Smile Eventide: Tales of Medea City is Hiring.

So, yes, I have started up a MUD of my own and I am getting much done on my own, but still would love some assistance from others [read: I wish to gather minions]. So I am posting this ad for help.

I need different types of folks. Such as:

A Coder
Some Builders
Helpfile Editor/Creator/Updater
A couple of 'Storytellers' [or GM if you prefer].

---------------------------
What I Need (In Depth):
Additional Stuff:
Planned 'Projects':
And those are the ideas and thoughts that I've had that I can remember off of the top of my head. I will probably update this post with further projects/ideas as the hiring process is going along.
I'd show a website but it is majorly unfinished and under construction so it'll have to wait for a while. Sorry!

In general I like working with friendly folk that have a sense of humor and don't create a bunch of unneeded drama. The less drama that occurs the happier I'll be and I am sure many agree with that particular sentiment.

So if you want to work in a usually calm and drama-free (hopefully) environment please contact me.

You can PM me on topmudsites.com or in the other ways as well:

E-mail:
AIM: Eidolon Zombie (Always on.)
YIM: convenientpsychosis (Almost always on.)

My e-mail is checked pretty regularly and I am usually available all day and into much of the evening hours as well if you wish to contact me. Thanks!

Last edited by Sequitur : 10-10-2007 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Adding additional info.
Sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote