Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 07-29-2006, 06:27 PM   #1
orbitaldecay

orbitaldecay is on a distinguished road
I've spend a lot of time playing MUDs and browsing through MUD forums. It has always amazed me the number of ingenious ideas which I have heard players express which have never been implemented by anyone. It seems to me that many (certainly not all) MUD developers are only concerned with implementing their own plans. I wanted to give a voice to all of the creative people who lack the time, resources, or experience to develop their own MUDs. Currently we have nothing except a blank slate and the motivation to please. If you are seeking a project to treat as your own, then stop by and check out the forum we have established at Feel free to email me (orbitaldecay at gmail dot com) and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

Bob
orbitaldecay is offline   Reply With Quote

We're looking for a few outstanding individuals... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for a team of like-mined individuals... Jerusalem Advertising for Staff 0 06-23-2005 04:02 PM
Seeking Talented Individuals Mierza Advertising for Staff 0 01-03-2004 11:26 PM
Outstanding mud lacking players Kissoon Advertising for Players 0 09-30-2002 04:37 PM