Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 12-13-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
Kaltez

Kaltez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kaltez
Looking For Godwars

Okay, so I am looking for a godwars mud that I can join and play on. Willing to try anything really. EoD's or anything with the normal classes: Demons, werewolves, monks, angels, etc. Anyone playing or know of any good ones out there? Most that are listed don't even exist anymore.
Kaltez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:48 PM   #2
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Re: Looking For Godwars

Have you been living in a cave in afghanistan?

Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:24 PM   #3
Kaltez

Kaltez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kaltez

Godwars 2 isn't what I was looking for. The directions on how to move from room to room isn't retarded. I'm looking for a godwars like Eve of Destruction or many of the other basic godwars. I am hoping to find one that there are more than 1 or 2 people online as well as plenty of immortals to control the environment. A place with plenty of classes. For example: Angel, Demon, Werewolf, Monk, Mage, Ninja, Paladin, Samurai, etc. Detoxing and those types of godwars.

It seems so far that I've searched that those types have been either given up on or are hard to find nowadays. Please, anyone know of any that still exist and have a playerbase. Be it 5 people online at a time is all good, but again hoping for more of a playerbase. These were the pinnacle places to PK on and I loved them. I quit MUDing in general about 3 years ago and tried different things. I am back because I didn't quite find the enjoyment that I found in MUDing.
Kaltez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 07:01 PM   #4
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak

Since Kavir did GW2 most of the original GW players went to it. It's better in every way then all the old ones in my opinion. Just learn the commands.
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:19 PM   #5
Radyth

Home MUD: War of Legend
Radyth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Radyth

Waroflegend.net 4200
Radyth is offline   Reply With Quote