Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2002, 11:43 AM   #21
kvirk

kvirk is on a distinguished road
and by the way, SL stands for Solid Logics,which is a half internet half RL project,about which you'll be soon able to learn on its website,which is currently (sorry) not yet finished.

and thanks noticing that I have bad syntax..I'll have to work on my english a bit more,I think

--- dr.Kvirk

PS. What party I am now ? Party B...hmm,i think I typed follow self 5 minutes ago

PPS. one more thing...If I would typed that my email is ..hmm,for example,Thoric@realmsofdespair.com or whatever it is in my profile,you would have thought I am Thoric ?
funny people..just funny
Old 05-04-2002, 12:00 PM   #22
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
Old 05-04-2002, 12:08 PM   #23
Alastair

Alastair is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alastair
ROFLMAO.

1. "Paranoidal syndrome" doesn't exist
2. It's called Occam's razor. Don't they teach that even in Lithuania?

Hint #1: when you try to pass off as a psychologist, it's a tad better if you write your alleged profession right... instead of making twice the same typo.

Hint #2: When trying to take the high road in a debate where people are kindly and not-so-kindly requested to stop spamming, immediately spawning half a dozen new threads (yeah, it is an exageration atm) kinda says all it needs about you.

For the last time, this isn't a popularity contest or whatever. This is a request to cut down the spam. How hard is that to comprehend?
Old 05-04-2002, 12:19 PM   #24
Shao_Long

Shao_Long is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shao_Long Send a message via MSN to Shao_Long
Old 05-04-2002, 12:26 PM   #25
kvirk

kvirk is on a distinguished road
Old 05-04-2002, 12:58 PM   #26
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough
"kvirk", or "Shao_Long", or whatever you wish to call yourself, when you're caught lying, the best thing to do is to just to apologise. Continuing the lie will just reflect even more badly on you in the long run.
Old 05-04-2002, 01:02 PM   #27
Shao_Long

allright now KaVir ,
You keep telling that kvirk is me,well its your problem,just explain to me,please,how did I logged in two accounts at once ?

and hey.If anyone of you will EVER again call kvirk a liar or something like that,I will be pestering that one until he'll apologize with everything i have !
so choose your words more carefully,allrgiht ?

btw..about apologies..I still didnt heard any..Or its in your best manners to call people twits,jerks,and such,and count it as everything is allright ?
Old 05-04-2002, 01:18 PM   #28
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
Shao_long, you already proved that not only can you not read, you can't count, and now it's obvious you don't have a clue how to use a computer (or so you'd like us to think). It doesn't take too much to open up several copies of a browser and log in with different names.

As for apologies, you said you'd not talk anymore if we didn't apologize... we hoped you weren't lying... apparently, however, you were. So yes, you're a liar. I will also be reporting your little threat, since you so nicely claimed that you were going to start sending out viruses to the people you didn't like in your post on the 'what do YOU have to say against me ?' thread. You threatened to send out viruses TWICE in that thread.

*shrug* Bright.
Old 05-04-2002, 02:53 PM   #29
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
Nemesis = Kvirik = Shao_Long.

No two people can have such similar typing styles/quirks. Well, I shouldn't say no two people, but the chances of it are almost nill. Out of all the time I have been on the 'net, I have _never_ met two different people with such similar typing styles (Excuse me, but they are almost identical. As in 99.98% or .97% similar). They always were the same person claiming to be two seperate people.

In this case, considering the consistancy of grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, forgotten/confused words, and consistant phrases/words/etc., I'd say that they are one and the same.

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 02:58 PM   #30
Shao_Long

well,you call me a liar.
but now,how would you call a man,who turned a JOKE into THIS ?
I usually dont use words which describe such kind of a person.
And,hey,I actually care no more,do you trust me,Orion,or you dont.You're not the man who's trust I would value anyways,I suppose.

btw,im talking not just to you , Orion,but to everyone here . Im simply very curious to know,is it considered nice to turn jokes into flame wars here,and is it considered nice to pick on people like that,even if you dont know a damn bit about them.

PS. hope you'll have a bit more to tell next time,then telling once again that kvirk is me,or saying another time that Im a liar.I heard it many times from you already,and you know,THIS is what I call spam (if you dont like harrasement more).
Old 05-04-2002, 03:01 PM   #31
Shao_Long

now note to you,Dulan...
Please,stop repeating that I=Nemesis=kvirk (if you meant him by kivirk),because this IS what is called SPAM.Thats for sure.

And hey.Thanks for the compliment.I really would be happy to be kvirk.
Old 05-04-2002, 03:03 PM   #32
Dulan

-shrug- The name is irrelevant.

And, you do realize Shao_Long that the Moderators can check IP's?

Yes. KaVir can find out about whose who with the click of a button. Are you sure you want to keep up this story, only to be embarassed later?

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 03:10 PM   #33
Shao_Long

i actually have not a slightest idea,where and who can be sitting on my comp,cuz as i said im in 'net not from home,and hey,i dont care,let them check,but whats embarassing,is the very fact that YOU have begun picking on ME,and my friend,without a SINGLE REASON.And now YOU keep insulting me,and still you think that YOU are the saint here,and Im some criminal.Why cant you accept the fact that YOU arent that correct too.I said already,I might have spammed a bit before,and I apologized.But YOU have created already SUCH a big LOAD of SPAM,and not the harmless spam we created,but actually a thing that most people would call HARRASMENT,not spam,that I'm now wondering,why arent YOU the ones being accused ? What have YOU to say in defense ?

and,btw,Im still waiting for concrete accusations in my other post.Go ahead,tell me,what do you dont like so much in me.
Old 05-04-2002, 03:28 PM   #34
Dulan

I have almost 1/4th the posts of you and Seth, and what, 1/5th the posts of Xanferious?

My so-called "spam" is a fraction of what you have posted. Now, learn to type, learn to punctuate, learn to spell, and learn to use grammar. It will make your posts readable, and understandable to people who are not fluent in twink-wannabe.

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 04:04 PM   #35
Shao_Long

at least my 'spam' hadnt consisted on 50% of insults,and hey,
if i cant spell VERY well in english doenst means I spam !
Old 05-04-2002, 05:05 PM   #36
Caxandra

Caxandra is on a distinguished road
Old 05-04-2002, 05:14 PM   #37
Dulan

Cax, my posts on the boards are vinegar compared to the acid I've spewed at a few people in private messages.

I can basically state the entire point of this all: Get the spammers to apologize publicly for their spam, and then get them to stop spamming. Pretty simple, neh?

-D
Old 05-04-2002, 05:15 PM   #38
Shao_Long

Old 05-04-2002, 05:16 PM   #39
Shao_Long

but hey Dulan..I wasnt apologizing before you,neither before Orion or Alstair or Mason..Not until you will apologize to me,Likita,Seth,and Xanferious.

erm...and make KaVir count there,too..and apologies before kvirk im waiting for,as well..
Old 05-04-2002, 05:18 PM   #40
Dulan

Apologize publically. On a clearly marked post. So that everyone can see and understand what it is.

Fairly simple. So far, Likita's come clean, and that's it from what I've seen. Which means it's still open season on Shao_Long, Xanferious, and Ingham/Seth.

-D
Closed Thread

Likita, Shao_Long, Seth, and Xanferious...?? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Come see our new Seth! Magara Advertising for Players 0 10-14-2002 11:43 AM