Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 09-12-2004, 02:19 AM   #1
Eshval

Eshval is on a distinguished road
As one of many Immortals who work behind and in front of the stage, I have to say it is quite a pleasure. Spending several years as a player, as have most of the Immortals, I feel we present a player-friendly face that few, if any, other Muds can hope to rival.

Our extensive (and I mean extensive) Help Files on many common, varied and obscure subjects dealing with all facets of Carrion Fields imaginable. Most times, one or more Immortals are on line to answer questions or handle any problems that may occur. Our Newbie Channel is open to new and returning players alike to assist in helping the newer players learn the basics and intricacies of Carrion Fields.

Technical aspects of Carrion Fields may be interesting to many, but let me bypass them to suggest that we favor and reward exploration of the many unique classes and our equally unique world.

With this said, drop by, chose a class and explore a world of magic and grand adventures...write the stories of Carrion Fields with your actions, as each player is equally capable of affecting world events.

Eshval
Eshval is offline   Reply With Quote

Carrionfields - A Perspective - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carrionfields is on 'Edge' Corrlaan Advertising for Players 0 04-12-2007 09:05 AM