Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 07-13-2004, 08:53 AM   #1
Mouseglove

Mouseglove is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

"I washed up on the shores of this Gods-forsaken island three months ago. Since then, I've made friends with the villagers, learned to dig for yams and malanga’s, crafted a fishing pole and fed the village for a week, been attacked by a lion in the garden, fought glowing lava ants in the tunnels beneath the volcano, learned to craft my own weapons, pried glowing lavacrystals from the walls of a lava tube so hot my fingers burned, fled a white tiger in the jungle beyond the volcano, and sighted a rescue ship in the distance off the far eastern end of the island, just before it was ripped to pieces by the storms that encircle us constantly.

You might say I’m starting to feel right at home here.

Aurealan Realms: The Third Age
Telnet: <a href=" target="_blank">aurealanrealms.org 4000</a>
Web:
Forums:

AR:TTA is a full-RP RoAMUD (of the CircleMUD family) with full-RP-PK (must be valid within the RP context). We feature 13 classes, 17 races, no race/class restrictions, and a full-RP coded system whereby all communication (with the exception of the newbie channel) is IC, even tells. Through the skrystal network, there is an IC-viable global channel, faith and clan channels, and tells possible within the RP schema. Finding a skrystal is a symbol of status and respect, as they are relative rare, and offer true power: knowledge, and the ability to communicate over long distances.

AR:TTA has a dedicated staff who are working weekly to expand the realm of possibility in the world, including a crafting system that currently allows 125 different items to be crafted from various raw materials in different combinations. This allows those with imagination and creativity to excel and achieve status in the island community.

So take a break from it all and come to the island!
Mouseglove is offline   Reply With Quote

Looking to get away? Then come to the island! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Survivor Island? omassus Advertising for Players 2 02-06-2004 07:16 PM