Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 01-23-2009, 03:41 AM   #1
Rylan

Rylan is on a distinguished road
Kingdom of the Lost

Hey!

You should try this MUD! If you're into roleplaying, friendly imms, and players, lots of things to do, and explore... beautifully crafted world... this MUD would be great for you

I've just found this MUD so I don't know a whole lot about it. But I like it, it is pretty unique.

The skills system is nice, convenient. You gain skills through level, and then practice them but you don't get practices, you just pay to practice them. Also the training is very cool, you don't train to advance your stats, they improve as you do things. Over all this system is nice, for me, because all of that crap about practices and trains and whatever else just got on my nerves. This is much simpler!

You also get roleplay experience, which isn't the same as experience, but you can transfer it into various things, including normal experience. You get that from interaction with others.

There is also questing, and equipment you get from that, that levels with you. Probably tons more that I don't know yet too!

Anyway, I hope some of you try it out

kotl.org
port: 2222
Rylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #2
Rylan

Rylan is on a distinguished road
Re: Kingdom of the Lost

Anyone try it yet?
Rylan is offline   Reply With Quote