Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 04-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
Big Grig

Home MUD: http://www.timesmud.com/ - timesmud.com:8500
Big Grig is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Big Grig
Smile Medieval Times MUD is looking for a Quest Assistant

Hello Everyone,

I am the current Quest Master for a great place called Medieval Times MUD. We are presently in a huge development stage and I am looking for an assistant with our auto quest system. As it stands, we have a small set of new player quests that we are looking to revamp completely. We also have some upper level quests that are totally epic. However, I would like to bridge that gap a bit and introduce a new system designed around our current quest point system.

With all of that being said, the perfect candidate would have some prior building experience. Although, it does not have to be quest building experience specifically. You should probably have some MUD staff experience, but again that is not totally mandatory. Above all though, I am looking for someone that possesses mad creative writing skills that can also develop quality content.

We offer an OLC (on line creation) system that has been tailored with the builder in mind. The OLC has a web based front end that is fluid and intuitive with it's easy to browse interface. The auto quests are also controlled by the same OLC system which makes building them a breeze. Over all, the system serves us well, and I am sure it will do the same for you.

If you are interested in the position, please log on and check us out.

Thanks for reading!

-G

Last edited by Big Grig : 04-02-2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: wording issues
Big Grig is offline   Reply With Quote