Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 11-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #1
Saske

Saske is on a distinguished road
Exile

exile.lurker.net

This mud includes an automap. No need to read room descriptions, unless you enjoy it then you can read the room descriptions if you want.

Absolutely stellar gaming. Grouping is required to level up and hero. There are 4 minor classes, and 4 hero classes each with their own benefits. There's a relic system for collecting unique pieces that you can only find by IDing relics (which are found sometimes when you search corpses). Depic system for mark levels up to ML7. Depics are found the same as relics, each mark level you get you get certain permanent stats to make your character better. Grouping is also require for EQing some eq bosses even take up to 9 people to kill. Quests and quest gear. The best part of this game is the player killing. If you do not like PKing there are tons of "LPK" areas where you can't attack anyone and they can't attack you. There is "NPK" areas where people can come and kill you and you will respawn at the hospital. Then there is the "CPK" areas, where people can kill you, you die and they can loot the gear off of your corpse. You do not have to enter these areas, however with great risk often comes great reward.

If you do come play, put that you were referred by Saske. In the event that you do log on look for people from clan 1. This is the clan I'm in, they will help you with any questions you might have. Hope to see you soon.
Saske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
Saske

Saske is on a distinguished road
Re: Exile

Furthermore... Since I see some people have logged in and quit playin before they even get to class. If you log in and i'm not on, sometimes my clan won't be active, or paying attention. So please if you log in give the game a chance, I always respond via mudmail to those who do create characters. When I am on I will help you out. I work during the day so if ur loggin during the day chances are I'm not going to be on.

Have a lil patients when you play. I'm tellin you it's similar to other muds but it's unlike any mud I've ever played. And in my opinion the map makes it completely outstanding. Besides, you can't even use the "gossip" channel until you are level 5 and chose a first class anyways.
Saske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #3
arsenic

arsenic is on a distinguished road
Re: Exile

*bumpbump*
arsenic is offline   Reply With Quote