Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 09-14-2003, 04:32 PM   #1
Aeolus

Aeolus is on a distinguished road
Right, a bit about me...

I'm a 24-year-old third year law student at the University of Notre Dame (and still stinging over our getting crushed yesterday by Michigan...), originally from Brooklyn, USA, now living in Indiana for school.   I also spent the last year studying in London, and kicking around Europe, which was great fun.

Since my first character was created on Nov 25, 2001, I suppose I've been MU*ing about that long, though I had done a lot of tabletop RPing before that.  I've been a staffer since about January, 2002.  I've spent almost all of that time on Otherspace (*waves to Brody*).  

Being a law student (and a lawyer in about 9 months), I am interested in some of the legal issues that crop up from time to time about MU*ing.  However, I'm a criminal lawyer at heart, and will probably go into prosecution after my clerkship.  When I'm not MU*ing or studying, I'm a huge football fan.  I'm also a sports official, which is the only thing that spurs me to get off my butt and work out now and again.

Anyway, that's it.  Hopefully I won't need my asbestos underthings for this one.
Aeolus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 06:36 AM   #2
John

John is on a distinguished road
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 01:09 PM   #3
Sanvean

Sanvean is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sanvean
Heya! Nice to see another Notre Damer around! I got my BA from there in '90, and grew up in South Bend.
Sanvean is offline   Reply With Quote

Introduction - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Introduction coranthium Introduce Yourself 0 01-16-2007 02:52 PM
My First Post and a slight introduction Marina_Whytetower Introduce Yourself 5 05-11-2005 12:53 AM
Introduction Kissoon Introduce Yourself 1 05-17-2003 02:48 AM
Introduction Lothios Introduce Yourself 0 08-23-2002 06:25 PM