Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 06-30-2012, 02:59 AM   #1
Endy

Endy is on a distinguished road
Exclamation ZombieMUD - Since 1994

Since 1994, ZombieMUD has been on-line and bringing orc-butchering fun to the masses from our home base in Oulu, Finland. We're a pretty friendly bunch, with about 100 players at any given time logging in from all over the globe to test their skill in our medieval role-playing environment.

Like freedom? With sixteen seperate guilds (classes), over fifty sub-guilds, and 40 races to choose from, you can play any sort of character you wish. Should you become tired of one class, then have no fear, simply take a near painless reincarnation and start your life with us anew without losing all your precious experience gained in the past. Your choices are near endless, and you can even play a character as odd as a mage-fighter if you desire. In the end, we leave it up to you.

Love to collect? On ZombieMUD you are given the opportunity to build and customize your own personal and permanant castle. Within its stone walls you may hoard chest upon chest of goodies, gathered from througout the realm. You may even amass your own standing army to defend your castle from wiley intruders.

Want quests? We've got them. Well over 200 various quests and specially designed 'Equipment mobs' stand ready to challenge your skill in battle with more tricks than Houdini himself. Hate quests? That's fine too, as while doing quests will lessen level costs, they are absolutely not required for advancement within the game.

Enjoy interaction? On ZombieMUD we love to party. Fightin' and Killin' being specialties of ours most enjoyed in mass. While fighting solo is a staple of some player's diets, others enjoy the thrill of the group hunt. During a party you team your skills with the skills of other guilds to bring down foes of legendary size and strength. Whether you're a soloer or one who loves to interact, you will find your niche here.

Admire progress? ZombieMUD has been continuously growing and changing for two decades, and it shows. Our lands are vast and our treasures varied. Our staff is active and attentive to the mud itself, constantly adding new areas, or improving the old to be certain that Zombie and its players always have something new to discover.

Dare to begin? Check out our webpages and read up on the information listed there for new players. Join us at zombiemud.org, and see for yourself what all the fuss is really about.

Visit or telnet zombiemud.org port 23
Endy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:01 AM   #2
Endy

Endy is on a distinguished road
Re: ZombieMUD - Since 1994

A new guild, the Magus Artiste, was just opened. Come see yourself what it is all about.
Endy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #3
dark acacia
Banned

dark acacia is on a distinguished road
Re: ZombieMUD - Since 1994

Has this game been down for a while? I've been trying to connect over the past few days to try it out, but my connection is refused whether I use my clients or try playing through the website. I've disabled my firewall to try to get in and that hasn't helped.

It seems pretty hard to contact anyone involved in the game to ask. I can't register for the forum if I can't log in to the game, and there are no news messages indicating that the game is down or inaccessible. The who's on page lists players online, though.
dark acacia is offline   Reply With Quote