Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Old 03-21-2014, 02:53 PM   #21
sentry07

sentry07 is on a distinguished road
Re: Asritya

Wow, those are some familiar names. I can't seem to remember any of my player names but I was an imm named Fenatu. I only wish there was a timer or something that showed how much time you had logged in. I'm curious how much time I spent on Asritya. Was fun, but wouldn't want to do it again.
sentry07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:20 PM   #22
Kiashien

Kiashien is on a distinguished road

Heyo,

Magepower / Kiashien (had to do a name change at one point, if I remember right)
Layar
Raes
Kyar God of Insanity

here. God been a long time.

Would be neat to throw it up again somewhere- I actually have a VPS already, with spare space and full bore root access that I'm paying for anyway for Minecraft.

Take care,

Kiashien
Kiashien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 11:43 AM   #23
Caedmon

Caedmon is on a distinguished road

Hi, Guys.

I was Caedmon/Elarain/Lalia, and I'm really glad to see all of your names again! Wow, blasts from the past. I found this thread completely by accident and signed up for an account just so I could say hi. I haven't gamed in *forever* because motherhood has drained the fun out of me, but my kids are getting a bit older and I'm starting to be able to have a bit of fun in my life again. I could potentially play a little bit now (if I could remember how, lol!)

I kept up with Gaiden for a while - he and I were myspace friends - but I don't have any way of getting in touch with him now. I don't remember his meatspace name, so I wouldn't know how to search for him on facebook.

If any of you want to friend me on facebook, you're more than welcome to send me a pm or an and I'll be glad to give you that info.

I'm sure that quite a lot of you remember Ryeth/Kail/Brega. He is the one who introduced me to Asritya (and gaming in general - we went on to play DAoC together) and he I remained quite close friends. We talked and texted pretty much every day.

Unfortunately, Brega died this past August of cancer. He was 34. One of the last things we talked about before all of our discussions turned to survival was he and I getting back into RPGs.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this thread! <3
Caedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 04:01 AM   #24
Audaeus

Audaeus is on a distinguished road

Brega passed? Wow. I can't even comprehend that- he was a pretty decent dude. Showed me a few of the ropes back when I started.

Any chance of a revival Siana/Muerioch? I'd be willing to host, if only to roam Asritya again.
Audaeus is offline   Reply With Quote