Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 12-08-2014, 11:13 AM   #1
Morch

Morch is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Help Build a Seaside Empire in a Lovecraftian World!

In 2009, the Praxis Wars ended when the last Prince of Kingsmouth's haven was burned to the ground. Since then, the Vampire Ruling Council has made all vampires in the Miskatonic Valley agree not to attempt to seize Praxis nor acknowledge anyone else who does, unless at least 2/3 of the Ruling Council supports them. And thus the absent Prince has ruled over Kingsmouth for five years.

Set in eastern Essex County, Massachusetts in the seaside trio of Lovecraftian cities of Arkham, Kingsport, and Innsmouth, Kingsmouth is a gritty, hard-luck roleplaying MUSH utilizing the Blood and Smoke/GMC rules of Vampire: the Requiem. Vampire (with ghouls and thralls) and Mortal spheres are accepted. It is a game of territory and alliances, with a MUSH Off-Screen system where Vampires (and their ghouls and thralls) grow their assets, solve crises to gain face in territories, improve locations, gain new places to feed, trade favors with other vampires, expand influence in 15 areas, and ultimately, vie for political power.

Clinton Thornquist is a lobster boat captain (and vampire) who is newly arrived in Kingsmouth, and is looking to build a seaside empire. I'm looking for ghouls and thralls involved in fishing, shipping, underworld stuff, construction, organized crime, boating, dockworking, seafood, SCUBA, or marine biology who can help Clinton build up the docks from a slum into the shining beacon of the city, by working during the day when he cannot. People who are available to rp during first shift EST (9am-5pm) preferred, as that's mostly when I can play. Strong, active rp'ers wanted, as much of your xp comes from getting involved in rp scenes. You will be free to rp where you want and with whom you want, within reason.

Kingsmouth is a game where you can rp most of the day, and during the downtime, have the opportunity to gain xp by fleshing out your character using biographical prompts as well as engage in the Off-Screen system to help me build an empire.

Read more about Requiem for Kingsmouth here:
Read more about my character, Clinton:
Or just log on and send me a page or @mail at cynage.com 7891. Hope to see you soon!
Morch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:09 AM   #2
Morch

Morch is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Help Build a Seaside Empire in a Lovecraftian World!

Thanks for the replies! I still have room for a couple more, though. And our wiki has changed to a more user-friendly Wikia site, at . Even if you decide not to join my faction, let them know Clinton sent you!
Morch is offline   Reply With Quote