Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 06-25-2002, 07:51 PM   #1
Cormac

Cormac is on a distinguished road
Lo all. I am the Head Builder at a Moment in Tyme. We've got a large number of building projects going on, and I'm interested in hiring more Builders.

To give abit of information, we are a Wheel of Time Based Mud (book series by Robert Jordan), set 50 years prior to the beginning of the books, and we are trying to have our areas and rooms reflect this. A knowledge of the books isn't absolutely neccesary, though it would be useful. Tyme's building system is a Menu Driven OLC that's pretty self explanatory, and simple to use after you get about a ten minute tour.

Positions are open for very small projects to rather massive ones, and anywhere between. We've got a pretty long to-do list to choose from.

If you're interested, email me, or preferablly, Log on, and just type 'mail cormac' Then write a brief note stating that you're interested, (use @@ on its own line to send the mail) And I'll respond to you through mudmail, or tells if I see you on.

Cormac, Head Builder. A Moment in Tyme.
Cormac is offline   Reply With Quote

MiT: Builders Wanted - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coders/Head Builders/Builders/Idea Makers Wanted xunil Advertising for Staff 0 05-23-2005 05:29 PM
Builders Wanted! Lazerous Advertising for Staff 0 02-03-2005 08:56 PM
Builders wanted EmpireUK Advertising for Staff 0 02-05-2003 10:51 AM
Builders wanted for AFK Mud Magestic Advertising for Staff 0 01-07-2003 12:20 AM
Builders Wanted Artovil Advertising for Staff 0 06-16-2002 06:20 PM