Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Players
Click here to Register

Old 11-10-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
CoTBZaphyre

CoTBZaphyre is on a distinguished road
Dragonball: Sphere of Fantasy

Theme: Mix of Dragonball and Final Fantasy

Host: sofmud.themudhost.net

Port: 8500

I listed the Mud a few months ago back in April, and since then we have already made some major improvements over the stock code. Since April I have completely recoded 5 of the 9 races I will be entering beta with. We have a Final Fantasy 7 like limit break system for players over 1t base. All races have access to skill effects such as stealing life, or staggering a player. Mobs carry their own gold, and have settable hp values. Weapon values don't use dice rolls to determine their hi and low damage values. There are many more features we have already that other DBZ muds don't. We are currently STILL in our ALPHA testing stages, with 1 PWIPE scheduled before BETA release. Please stop by and see whats going on, have a friendly chat, or help us out with player testing. All players who help find bugs, typos, or generally help with player testing will receive an ITEM BONUS when BETA releases. We also have several Building positions open if your interested in building areas or helping us expand our mud altogether. Please DO NOT logon asking for a RP, Enforcer, PR, or Coding Position, as we are only hiring builders.

Some Additional Info:

Max pl: 10q

There is a Tier system (currently only Tier 1 is complete, there will be a total of 10 tiers)

Also, the players and Imms are extremely friendly and are always willing to help out where they
can.

-Leviathan

Last edited by CoTBZaphyre : 11-10-2011 at 06:59 AM.
CoTBZaphyre is offline   Reply With Quote