Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > MUD Announcements
Click here to Register

Old 06-14-2006, 11:46 AM   #1
darkawaii

darkawaii is on a distinguished road
World of Roleplayers Radio will be presenting an interview with Muirdach, Marketing Manager and Social Environment Department of Legends of Karinth on June 17th, at 9:30, EST. Powerstation will be airing the interview during his High Voltage Show.

Tune in at through any internet connection and join us in the discussion via an IRC client at irc.wor-radio.com, and joining the #wor-room, or add “wor-radio” to their Xfire friends list to join in the event.

###

About World of Roleplayers Radio

World of Roleplayers Radio is a streaming internet radio station, news site, and gamer community. It is an international partnership dedicated to bridging the gap between game companies and game players through online broadcasting and content twenty-four hours a day seven days a week.

Founded on July 27, 2005, the staff of WoR Radio had the vision of a radio station for roleplayers of all genres. WoR Radio was formed to unify gamers and the companies of the games they love. For more information, visit

###

About Legends of Karinth

Legends of Karinth: The Prophecy of Chaos is a well established MUD, a type of text-based multiplayer RPG. In development for over 5 years, many individuals have spent thousands of hours creating and refining the code and ideas behind the world's existence. Karinth boasts a wide variety of features, including over six million fully custom rooms to explore, a highly flexible system of training skills, the ability for players to create their own spells, player designed and operated clans, guilds, and many more. As well, Karinth has many in-depth helpfiles and a team of helpers, together with a completely custom newcomer area to help ease the learning experience.

Join us at , and Become the Legend!
darkawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 07:39 PM   #2
Fern

Fern is on a distinguished road
We will be hosting a Q/A session directly after the broadcast as well in chat channel #411 in game, for those without IRC access.  Connect and create a character, then chat *join 411 to attend.

Connection: legendsofkarinth.com 2345

See you there!
Fern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:55 AM   #3
Baram

Home MUD: Tears of Polaris
Baram is on a distinguished road
Wow, never knew about that, pretty cool. Any idea how many listeners they have on average, or how many people get their newsletter? Definitely cool.
Baram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:54 AM   #4
Fern

Fern is on a distinguished road
If the attendance at their IRC channel is any indication, their listener group is quite a large crowd. (At this writing, 11:20pm, the IRC channel is a tad slow with 41 attendees -- I've seen it much higher.) I'm sure even more folks listen directly to the broadcasts and the times I've been on the IRC for any length of time, the place has been consistently busy.

Although we've been affiliated with the station since last Fall, this is our first major joint endeavor - first of many, we both hope!  I know that their listenership has contributed to our playerbase and vice versa, since we began this. So it's a win-win situation. They have a very bright and eager staff, and their board of directors is extremely involved in every aspect of their business.
Fern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 03:31 PM   #5
Muirdach

Home MUD: Karinth
Muirdach is on a distinguished road
Yup, it's definitely cool, Baram... I'm very happy that they wanted to hear what I had to say. Looking forward to talking to people afterwards, too. I think I talk too much.
Muirdach is offline   Reply With Quote

WoRRadio Interview for Legends of Karinth - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Legends of Karinth: The Wilderness Muirdach Advertising for Players 1 06-11-2006 05:13 PM
Legends of Karinth: New Challenge Fern Advertising for Players 0 05-06-2006 01:48 AM
Legends of Karinth : New Website Fern MUD Announcements 0 12-22-2004 03:24 AM
Legends of Karinth has Moved Fern MUD Announcements 0 09-12-2004 01:25 PM
Legends of Karinth Lithis Advertising for Players 1 07-05-2002 01:36 PM