Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Roleplaying and Storytelling
Click here to Register

Old 07-09-2002, 05:37 PM   #1
Chapel

Chapel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Chapel Send a message via AIM to Chapel Send a message via MSN to Chapel
Angry

The easiest way to explain the reactions to confrontation are direction, indifferent and cowardly. Where exactly do you fit in?

I myself I do not like to leave anyone hanging. If I have something to say, I will say it, tactfully or not, to the person that needs to hear it. So I suppose in the basic descriptions, I am direct.

Some others, I know of a few personally, are a bit cowardly, they do not confront the people they wish to know about, or speak about, they instead circle around and talk behind backs or inquire to people other than who they wish to speak to.

Personally, I think that makes a person weak, however you all may have different opinions on that...please share.

Chapel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 05:44 PM   #2
Terloch

Terloch is on a distinguished road
Fine Chapel, you have made you bloody point, you can stop bashing directly and indirectly, if you have something to say, please feel free to say it to me, you know where to find me.
Terloch is offline   Reply With Quote