Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Roleplaying and Storytelling
Click here to Register

Old 06-26-2002, 05:07 PM   #1
Pasano

Pasano is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Pasano
Unhappy

I've spent my last 2 years of mud time on an RP/PK mud and the place simply doesn't excite me in any way any more.

I'm looking for one of two things.

1) A role playing mud (preferable pk allowed) that is looking for a person to help in the developement of their roleplay and/or storylines for the entertainment and endulgance of the player base. An immortal position (I've got some imm experience under my belt) where I can help in the developement and enrichment of roleplay in the form of quests, storylines and various other events.

2) In general, a mud that is truley deticated to quality roleplay. A place where if I take the time to develope deep, interesting and original characters, it'll be worth the effort. A place where people are interested in more than number-crunching together a power character and/or ass-sitting in their clanhalls.

Either way, i believe I bring a lot to the table. Typically, I'm probably good for something between 20-30 hours of mud time a week and if I'm endulged in something, I've gone as high as 40-50. Overall, I've got about 6-8 months of immortal experience, well over 4 years of total mud experience, and probably something like 8-9 years of roleplaying and storytelling experience through games such as D&D and various White Wolf Word of Darkness games (Vampire, Mage, Werewolf, etc.) And the bottom line is, I'm looking to have some fun, and help others do the same. I'm open to any offers at this point.

Thanks

Jeff
Pasano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 05:16 PM   #2
Brody
Legend

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Brody will become famous soon enoughBrody will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Brody
Smile

Brody is offline   Reply With Quote

Hardcore RPer looking for a new home - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I am looking for a new home Visti Advertising for Players 6 05-30-2006 06:30 AM
Looking for a new home? StygianKING Advertising for Players 1 08-04-2004 12:35 AM
Need a new home Prufrock Advertising for Players 11 03-12-2004 04:45 PM
Hardcore RPer looking for a new home Pasano Advertising for Staff 6 07-01-2002 06:50 PM
Anywhere But Home cainers Advertising for Players 0 04-22-2002 04:47 PM