Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 07-04-2006, 03:04 PM   #1
ChaoticOna

ChaoticOna is on a distinguished road
Ahem,
NOW that I have Your Attention!
Greetings!

I would just like to mention that the Looking Glass is looking for the following:

1. Builders - Preferably with building experience but if not, you will be trained and our helpful staff will be available to answer any questions, comments, concerns you might have.

2. Creators - We are looking for people with a creative flair with writing descriptions for things. Correct spelling and grammer is needed for this position.

3. Designers - YOU are the idea man/woman! You help come up with ideas for quests, areas, mobs, items. Research might be needed.

4. Mentor - Help the newbies get situated and answer any questions they might have.

5. RP/Storytellers - RP with the players, watch and record the day to day RP stories, and work on the main plot.

Players are always welcome!
Divineright.org port 7000

All applicants must be of adult age and must be willing to actually dedicate time to the game.

To know more about our unique game please check out the website:

Please log onto the mud and be patient as you learn about what makes us different. Get lost in the wonder then complete an application!

Thank you,
GameHost Circe
You can also email your application to

AIM-Sweetnartsy
ChaoticOna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:55 AM   #2
nielsenja

nielsenja is on a distinguished road
When verifying the proficiency of potential builders, you may want remember how to spell grammar.

Just a thought.
nielsenja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:40 AM   #3
fire_phoenix

fire_phoenix is on a distinguished road
fire_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:44 AM   #4
DonathinFrye

Name: Donathin Frye
Home MUD: Optional Realities
Home MUD: Atonement RPI
Home MUD: Project Redshift
DonathinFrye is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonathinFrye
You assume that the atmosphere they want to create on their MUD is the same kind of atmosphere you want to create on yours. Perhaps the essence of their title catches the essence of their approach towards the MUD, or of the feel they want to create in their game world?

If this MUD is truly (and proficiently) based upon the Novel, I wish it luck - I think it's a great idea for a MUD theme. It will be difficult to do well only because it will require calculated and purposeful insanity - something not easily done. Good luck either way - "grammar" is easily misspelled, owners/administrators do not have to be english majors, and I personally think your title is just fine considering what I assume the theme of your MUD to be.

G'luck.
DonathinFrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:09 PM   #5
ChaoticOna

ChaoticOna is on a distinguished road
Arrow

ChaoticOna is offline   Reply With Quote