Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 06-20-2003, 12:33 PM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Greetings!
I am Azeroth Urden of Shrouded Intentions. Recently, after finally finding a competant programmer and moving forward with that, I moved to the next step in my search: an artist. I am calling all mud fans here who think they can draw, paint, etc. We are in need of several things; from map work to character design. I would like to hire one full-time staff person to join my team who can do this. Yes that means if you can do this...I have a place for you among my staff. Take a look at our website @ . We put a lot of skill and creativity in what we do and I need an equally talented artist to add to our ranks. Your work would, of course, be your own and all the legal aspects can be covered if you so desire. If you are interested (please do not contact me if the extent of your skills is drawing stick-figures) please contact me via email.

Azeroth Urden
Shrouded Intentions
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 10:09 PM   #2
Burr

Burr is on a distinguished road
Burr is offline   Reply With Quote

Artist Needed (Pencil, Paint, Etc.) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MUDs based on pencil-and-paper games Rindu Tavern of the Blue Hand 5 04-12-2007 07:48 AM
Artist/Writer/Builder looking for Coder(s) Hyptosis Advertising for Staff 0 01-16-2006 05:56 PM
Iron Realms seeks Lead Concept Artist the_logos Advertising for Staff 10 01-06-2006 06:30 AM
Talented graphical artist needed for unique MUD! Hephos Advertising for Staff 0 01-20-2005 04:10 AM