Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > Mud Development and Administration > MUD Administration
Click here to Register

Old 11-20-2013, 06:04 AM   #1
valar

valar is on a distinguished road
Free Mud Hosting (Valar)

First off all this is my second attempt trying to get this started again so I've bought a Xen VPS (2GB RAM, 4 Cores, 40GB hard drive space and 3 TB bandwidth) strictly for muds, moo, mush's or anything that uses background processing. I've got experience running Linux and the vps is running Debian 7 32bit operating system. Each account with a quota from 300MB to a max of 1GB and must be able to do their own backups.

A bit about me, I do have experience using ROM2.4 muds but have looked into various others and uploaded Non Stock Rot or ANSR (advanced non stock rot) to mudbytes.com code repository for the community to use and download.

This is something to give back to the mud community and take it as a learning challenge to engage with new people wanting to create their own idea into a mud and don't have the dollars to pay for a host provider. I am looking new to advanced coders that maybe interested applying for a freemudhost shell account to email me at

Valar

Last edited by valar : 11-21-2013 at 04:27 PM.
valar is offline   Reply With Quote