Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Promotions and Events > Advertising for Staff
Click here to Register

Old 09-02-2004, 08:01 PM   #1
jdg110

jdg110 is on a distinguished road
Im at the beginning of building areas for my mud, which is completely original coding, meaning for now I would have to enter your area into the game myself at the moment. So your ideas would have to be emailed to me. The setting Im looking for is a dark city type setting using the classic mud races. Something of gang related genre. Examples of a setting would be: resident evil, silent hill, final fantasy 7... even classic medieval areas. I hope to find a way to mix it all together sorta like Steven Kings Dark Tower series. The game itself is on my own server and can be accessed on and off as I wont leave it on all the time till I have a solid showing, at duelrealms.game-host.org/applet.html. Just the applet might get you hooked. I can be IM'd: JDG110. or emailed at

Areas accepted will have the creators name posted in the game as the players enter the area as well as on the website. It is my intention to some day charge a $5.95 fee for accessing my game for players who would like to have their stats saved on a monthly basis. Although guests may play for as long as they like. with stats erased when they leave the game. Therefore any money made will have royalties paid per month to the owner of said areas until which time the game does not become successful.

I still have alot to do but I believe the future rewards will be great.
jdg110 is offline   Reply With Quote

Imagination Wanted - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Needed: Imagination! Velveeta Advertising for Staff 0 08-13-2004 05:08 PM
An Exploration of the Imagination eos367 Advertising for Players 0 06-02-2002 03:57 AM