Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Tavern of the Blue Hand
Click here to Register

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2002, 08:50 PM   #1
Kyandra

Kyandra is on a distinguished road
Smile

This is not a poll. Merely a comment. If this forum is supposed to be "anything goes" then censoring sick humor is not only inappropriate, it is either a juvenile attempt at playing king of the hill, or a power mad scion of adolf showing how hot his $hit is.

As I see it, Synozer has 2 choices - write rules so strict people will find someplace else to have fun, or not have a power junkie in charge.

I am not one of the "spammers" previously named. I can say that I have tremendously enjoyed their spam. If I want to go to the serious forums on mud develoment, I will go there, and not expect sick humor and silliness. When I first found this forum, I saw it as a place where you can 'let down your hair', be silly, stupid, funny, the class clown, etc. It's loosing that.

And that is so sad.

ps - as a mature adult mudder, it i have learned one thing -- people need a place to do the above. if not they do it inappropriate places.
Old 05-10-2002, 08:58 PM   #2
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
Please see the 'Enough' thread (started by Terloch... another moderator of the Top MUD Sites Forums). This post simply mirrors the point of that thread. To keep two threads of the same issue from being populated this thread will be closed.
Closed Thread

censorship - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Censorship in the Mud Community wolfpaw MUD Administration 8 04-22-2006 10:08 AM