Top Mud Sites Forum Return to TopMudSites.com
Go Back   Top Mud Sites Forum > MUD Players and General Discussion > Introduce Yourself
Click here to Register

Old 02-04-2006, 03:47 AM   #1
crownrahul

crownrahul is on a distinguished road
This is Rahul Mehra, Software Engineer, from Pinkcity of India

Dear Sir

You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubts, as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear, as young as your hope, as old as your despair. So long as your heart receives messages of beauty, cheer, courage, grandeur and power from the earth, from the infinite, so long are you young.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to meet :- I am Looking for some Sharp and Ambitious people concerned about their Financial Future !!!.. Honest, Dreamer, Open Minded, Committed on their word, and willing to put some hard work into building their future and becoming financially free in 2 to 5 years. and would like to make Money!!!...also like helping others!! If you feel, you are qualified please contact me at my email [eMail Removed for Security-Admin]

I'd Like to Meet Without choosing any one I'd like to meet each and every people in this earth. I'd like to touch every life in the world and help them to make their DREAM come true. I thing I could help more people through my alternative franchise business rather than being a computer professional. Come see me around at POSITIVE MINDED RICH PEOPLE (BWW) group and lets reach together towards our DREAM. See you at the top.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About me

I am currently working as a Software Engineer for a MNC and living in Pinkcity. But my true passion is my global internet business. I am very excited that in the near future I will financially independent and no longer dependent on a "job". Believe you will succeed and you will and you can turn defeat into Victory!

I'm a very positive minded guy. Recently committed to developing my own Business in India. I'm also a active BWW Associates. Basically I'm a masters in computer Science. My ultimate motto is to helping people to help themselves like Amway. See you at the top.

Making friends, doing fun and developing a FUN BUSINESS.
Workplaces Developing Business in India
Favorite Books "Think & Grow Rich", "Magic of Thinking Big", "The Diamond Rule"
Favorite Music "The BWW DIAMOND recognition tune..."
Favorite Quote "There's NEVER a WRONG time to do the RIGHT thing."
"do the work once get paid forever...(residual income is where its at)"

Rahul Mehra
Civil Lines,
JAIPUR - 302019

Thanks/regards

Diamond Rahul
crownrahul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 09:08 AM   #2
Burr

Burr is on a distinguished road
make me bigtime!!!111!!!llll!!!
Burr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 03:44 AM   #3